Nutritional Information (Approx. Values).
Each serving / 1 g (one soft gelatin capsule) contains:
Energy : 6.37kcal
Carbohydrate :...Read more
Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Omega 3|
|Generic Name||Omega 3 Acids|
Description of the drug
Omega 3 is the main active ingredient present in the drug Glacex. This medication belongs to a category of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors. It is used in acid-reflux disorders (GERD), peptic ulcers, and Zollinger-Elison Syndrome.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose for adults is two capsules daily with sufficient amount of water. This medicine should eb taken with meals. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Glacex is available in the form of a capsule to be consumed orally with a glass of water. Do not open the shell of the capsule.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Glacex is available in the form of a capsules, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Glacex capsules – 5 mg
You can buy Glacex capsules online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
- Glacex capsules are reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Lactating mother
- Pregnant mother
- Allergic to fish
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Glacex capsules have been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Glacex capsules along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- If a patient is suffering from a renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. Glacex capsules can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Glacex capsules. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
- When you buy Glacex capsules online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Glacex capsules is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Troubled breathing
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this medication Glacex capsules. Some of these drugs are:
- Vitamin supplements
- Herbal supplements
Glacex capsules is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Omega 3
A prodrug comprised of the naturally occurring omega-3 fatty acid omega-3 (DHA) covalently conjugated to the anti-microtubule agent, paclitaxel. As a result of growth cells take up DHA, DHA-paclitaxel is delivered on to tumor tissue, wherever the paclitaxel moiety binds to tubulin and inhibits the activity of microtubules, thereby leading to the inhibition of cell division.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t throw the wrapper of this medication in open.
Glacex capsulesare manufactured by one of the global pharmaceutical giant namely GSK Pharmaceuticals.