Description of the drug
Fluticasone Furoateis the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Furamist - 27.5 mcg Nasal Spray. It is an inhaling corticosteroidsmedication used to treat seasonal or perennial rhinitis along with asthma chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Indications and Usage
Furamist - 27.5 mcg is an antihistamine drug, used to treat allergic asthma,Seasonal allergic rhinitis, Perennial non allergic rhinitis, Itchy nose, Sneezing, Stuffy nose and Discomfort of hay fever.
Dosage and Administration
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament only as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Furamist - 27.5 mcg is available in the form of a Nasal Spray.This medication should be taken through the nose. Before applying this medicament shake the bottle, close one nostril by pressing it with your finger keep the bottle upright, carefully insert the nasal applicator into the open nostril. Press down firmly on the pump to deliver the prescribed number of sprays, while gently breathing in through the nose. It is advised to read the leaflet that comes with this medicine, carefully and follow your doctor’s instructions while using this drug.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, therefore in case of an overdose contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Fluticasone Furoate is available on our website in the following form and strengths under the brand name of:
- Furamist - 27.5 mcg Nasal Spray
- This drug should not be used in patients who are allergic to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This medicament should not be used by a pregnant and breast-feeding women
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Fluticasone Furoatecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Furamist - 27.5 mcg Nasal Spray online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Patients who are having an overactive thyroid, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.’
- Diabetic patients should avoid using this drug, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar, therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that irritates you or persists for a long time:
- Skin rashes and hives
- Breathing difficulties
- Irregular heartbeat
- Stomach pain
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Fluticasone Furoate:
Inform your doctor about your medical history and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Furamist - 27.5 mcg Nasal Spray.
Furamist - 27.5 mcg Nasal Spray comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Fluticasone Furoate.This ingredient is a steroidal drug and produces anti inflammatory effects. It inhibits the formation of inflammatory mediators. It stops the biosynthesis of potent inflammatory mediators like prostaglandins and leukotrienes. This way, it stops the allergic signs and symptoms.
Furamist - 27.5 mcg should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Furamist - 27.5 mcg Nasal Spray is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Furamist - 27.5 mcg Nasal Spray online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.