|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Rotacaps||US$ 0.40||US$ 12.00||
|60 Rotacaps||US$ 0.33||US$ 19.5019%US$ 24.00||
|90 Rotacaps||US$ 0.28||US$ 25.2930%US$ 36.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Aerosol Rotacaps|
|Generic Name||Beclomethasone + Formoterol fumarate|
Description of the drug
Beclomethasone And Formoterol fumarate are the main active pharmaceutical ingredients present in Fullform 400 + 6mcg Rotacaps. Fullform Rotacaps is a combination of Beclomethasone dipropionate, a synthetic glucocorticoid with a potent anti-inflammatory activity and Formoterol fumarate, a selective long-acting beta2-agonist. This drug is used as an anti-asthamatic medicine.
Indications and Usage
Full Form Rotacapsis used in the regular treatment of mild, moderate or severe asthma, where the combination of a long acting beta2-agonist and inhaled corticosteroid drugs is suitable to use.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Fullform is available in the form of a Rotacaps and should not be swallowed, it is to be taken by inhalation only, through Rotahaler. Take the clean Rotahaler and insert the Rotacapscapsule into it the by keeping it in an upright position and then rotate to horizontal position that leads to the opening of capsule shell. Then, gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a full, deep breath in your mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that, take a normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell. Always take this medicament as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe harmful effects. The overdose of any medicine will be poisonous and dangerous. In case of an accidental overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Beclomethasone Dipropionate 400 + 6mcg + Levosalbutamol 100 mcg is available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Fullform400 + 6 mcg Rotacaps
- Fullform 200 + 6 mcg Rotacaps
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not use this drug in younger patients under 6 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Beclomethasone and Formoterol Fumarate cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Fullform 400 + 6mcg Rotacaps online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts, should consult your doctor regarding your medical history before taking this medicament.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients with liver disorder should consult the doctor before taking this medicament
- Patients who are allergic to milk should tell their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a renal and a hepatic disorder should consult their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Taking this drug should not be used for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious side effects, therefore it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid contact with people who are suffering from an infectious disease, that may spread to others, such as chicken pox, measles, or flu.
- Elderly patients or older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, therefore it must be used with caution in these kind of patients.
- Use this drug with caution, use only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Bad cough
- Breathing trouble
- Blurred vision
- Chest tightness
- Blue or gray color skin
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sores in your nose
- Increased urination
- Narrowing of airways
- Increased thirst
- Muscle cramp
These are the drugs that may cause you drug interactions:
- Beta- adrenergic
- Beta- blockers
- Halogenated anesthetic
Inform your doctor about your past medical history and get the full list of drugs that may have the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Fullform400 + 6 mcg Rotacaps.
Fullform Rotacaps comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Beclomethasone and Formoterolfumarate. Beclometasone belongs to a class of steroid medications called corticosteroids. Beclometasone works by preventing release of certain chemicals from the cells responsible for immune and allergic responses resulting in inflammation and Formoterol works by soothing the airways to calm the muscles and help the oxygen to flow easily and properly. These combination of drugs help in curing the asthma.
Fullform 400 + 6 mcg Rotacapsshould be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Never freeze this medicine. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Keep it in an upright position.
Fullform 400 + 6 mcg Rotacaps is manufactured by Cipla Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Fullform 400 + 6 mcg Rotacaps online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.