Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Dulcoflex|
Description of the drug
Bisacodyl is the main active ingredient present in Dulcoflex– 5 mg Tablet. Bisacodyl belongs to the class of medications called stimulant laxatives. Bisacodyl should only be used to provide short-term relief from constipation. If you are still constipated after using Bisacodyl for five days, you should seek the doctor’s advice.
Indications and Usage
Dulcoflex is a medicine that is used to relieve the occasional constipation. Constipation can be caused by a poor diet, not drinking enough water. Bisacodyl is also used to clear the bowel before a medical examination, for the preparation of certain medical tests, and in other situations where a bowel movement to require.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Dulcoflex is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time.If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Bisacodylis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Dulcoflex– 5 mg Tablet
- Bisacodyl should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not take this medicine if you are suffering from severe dehydration.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Bisacodyl cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Dulcoflex-5mg online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who are having a certain bowel disorder should take the consultation of the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients who are receiving any chemotherapy, should consult their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are 65 years of age or older than this should consult their doctor before consuming the medicine.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any kidney problem or it is safe if you consult your doctor and then take this medicine.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who have an ulcer should inform the doctor and then start this medicament.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the elderly people, therefore use it with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Weight loss
- Stomach cramp
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Unexpected bruising
- Feeling sick
- Rectal itching
- Discolored urine
- Eye irritation
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Bisacodyl:
- Aluminium hydroxide
- Magnesium hydroxide
Inform your doctor about your past medical history details and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Bisacodyl.
Dulcoflex comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Bisacodyl. Bisacodyl is a stimulant laxative. It works by stimulating the muscles in the wall of the small intestine and colon to generate a bowel movement. It also alters water and electrolyte levels in the intestine that increases the level of fluids, which also produces a laxative-like effect and encourages the muscles in your bowel to move stools from your body and helps you to go to the toilet.
Bisacodyl tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze this medicine. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dulcoflex– 5 mg is manufactured by BoehringerIngelheim. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Dulcoflex– 5 mg tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.