Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Ceclor|
Description of the drug
Cefaclor is the main active ingredient present in Distaclor– 500 mg Capsules. It is an oral cephalosporin antibiotics medicine, prescribed for the treatment of various bacterial infection.
Indications and Usage
Cefaclor is used to treat respiratory tract infections such as inflammation of tonsils, nasopharynx (area of the upper throat that lies behind the nose), throat (pharyngitis) or air passages (bronchitis), lung (pneumonia); sinus infection (sinusitis), urinary tract infections such as urinary bladder infection (cystitis) or kidney infection (pyelonephritis), skin and soft tissue infections, and middle ear infections (otitis media).
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Distaclor is available in the form of a Capsules to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Cefaclor is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Distaclor– 500 mg Capsules
- Cefaclor should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Cefaclor cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Distaclor- 500 mg Capsuless online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having or had an allergic reaction to penicillins or other drugs in the past, then in case you must let your know about this problem.
- If the patients have a problem of hepatic impairement, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a history of gastrointestinal diseases, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who are having any liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients who have problem of uneven heart rate or a fast or slow heart rate, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This medication may cause you diarrhea, if this condition occurs let your doctor know immediately.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in appetite
- Vaginal inflammation
- Tingling sensation
- Lip swelling
- Pricking sensation
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Abnormal urine test
- Increased in red blood cell count
- Eye swelling
- Unusual weight gain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Easy bleeding
- Large intestine inflammation
- Pale red skin
- Join pain
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Cefaclor:
- Live bacterial vaccine
- Birth control pills
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cefaclor.
Distaclor comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Cefaclor. It belongs to a group of medicines called cephalosporin antibiotics. It kills the bacteria by interrupting the bacterial cell wall (outer coating of bacteria) formation. As a result, the bacterial cell wall is weakened and ruptures, thereby killing the bacteria.
Cefaclor Capsules should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Capsules opened
Distaclor– 500 mg Capsules is manufactured by Eli Lilly. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Distaclor– 500 mg Capsules online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : AugmentinActive Ingredients : Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid20% OFF
Generic For : Tiger BalmActive Ingredients : Cinamon OilSold Out
Generic For : Kelp Therapeutic (Hair Regrowth)Active Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Hair OilActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Jovees Regrowth & Revitalising Ready to use Hair Pack 200 gmActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : -Active Ingredients :10% OFF