|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsules||US$ 0.97||US$ 29.70||
|60 Capsules||US$ 0.98||US$ 59.40||
|90 Capsules||US$ 0.99||US$ 89.11||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Cleocin|
|Generic Name||Clindamycin HCl|
Description of the drug
Clindamycin Hydrochloride is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Dalacin C 150 mg Capsules. It belongs to a class of lincosamides antibiotics, used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is known to treat anaerobic bacterial infections. Along with this, it also cures protozoal infections like malaria.
Indications and Usage
Clindamycin Hydrochloride is an antibiotic belongs to a Lincosamide family of medicines known for treating a bacterial infection and certain protozoal infections. This drug is indicated for the treatment of Respiratory tract infections, Skin and soft tissue, Peritonitis, Dental infections, Bone and joint infections, Plasmodium falciparummalaria, and Acne. It works by killing bacteria that cause infection.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Dalacin C 150 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not open, crush or chew the
Capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many
other allergic symptoms. In the case of an accidentaof overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Clindamycin Hydrochloride capsules is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
Dalacin C 150 mg Capsule
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Clindamycin Hydrochloride cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Dalacin C 150 mg capsule online, it is necessary to do a
- thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, then it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This drug may cause a severe form of diarrhea with other antibiotics, if you develop a severe diarrhea while taking this medication, then in this case contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Chest pain
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blood or mucus in your stool
- Abdominal tenderness
- Stiff neck
- Throat irritation
- Joint pain
- Vaginal itching
- Mild rashSkin bruising, purple or red pinpoints under your skin
- Sore throat, eye burning sensation and blistering of skin
- Urinating less than usual
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Clindamycin Hydrochloride:
- BCG vaccine
- Non-depolarizing muscle relaxants (e.g., atracurium, doxacurium, mivacurium, pancuronium)
- Sodium picosulfate
- Typhoid vaccine
- Macrolide antibiotics
- Succinyl choline
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Dolacin C 150 mg capsule.
Dolacin C 150 mg capsule comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Clindamycin Hydrochloride. Clindamycin Hydrochloride is an antibiotic that belongs to the class of lincosamides. It binds to the 50S subunit of the bacterial ribosome similarly to macrolides such as erythromycin and inhibit the early stages of protein synthesis, thus stops the growth of a bacteria and this is how it cures the bacterial infections.
Dalacin C 150 mg capsule should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in
Dalacin C 150 mg capsule is manufactured by Pfizer. Pfizer is an American global pharmaceutical corporation, located in New York City, United States. You can easily buy Dalacin C 150 mg online from
our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.