Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Minocin|
|Generic Name||Minocycline HCL|
Description of the drug
Minocycline Hydrochloride is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cynomycin 50 mg capsule. Minocycline belongs to a tetracycline class of antibiotic, used to treat many bacterial infections. Minocycline HCl is a synthetic, and sterile antimicrobial agent used against a wide range of gram positive and gram negative bacteria. Minocycline like other antibiotics stops the bacterial protein synthesis and ultimately causes the death of a bacteria.
Indications and Usage
Minocycline belongs to a group of drugs known as tetracycline antibiotics, which work by preventing bacteria from making protein they need to function and survive. It is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections,respiratory infections, skin infections, severe acne, gonorrhea, tick fever, chlamydia, and others.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Minoz 100 mg is available in the form of a capsule taken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water. Do not break, crush, or chew the capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Monocycline Hydrochlorideis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Minoz 100 mg tablet
- Cynomycin 50 mg capsule
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be taken by a pregnant woman, it may cause fatal effects to the unborn child
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Minocycline Hydrochloride cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Cynomycin 50 mg capsules online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- This medication makes birth control pills less effective. If the patients are taking any of the birth control pills, it is advised to tell your doctor about your medicament which you are taking, prior taking this drug.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from asthma. In this case prior talk to your doctor before taking this medicament.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are allergic to penicillin. It is advised before taking this drug, consult your doctor regarding the same to avoid any harmful effect.
- This drug is not suitable if the patients, having serious diabetic complications such as loss of consciousness caused due to either high or low blood sugar level, diabetic coma, and ketones in the urine. In this case, consult your doctor prior taking this medication.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Chest pain
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blood or mucus in your stool
- Abdominal tenderness
- Stiff neck
- Throat irritation
- Joint pain
- Vaginal itching
- Mild rash, skin bruising, purple, or red pinpoints under your skin
- Sore throat, eye burning sensation, and blistering of skin
- Urinating less than usual
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Monocycline Hydrochloride
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cynomycin 50 mg Capsules
Cynomycin 50 mg capsulescomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called as Minocycline Hydrochloride. Minocycline hydrochloride antibiotic is known to prevent the bacterial growth and replication. It reversibly binds to 30 S ribosomal and 50 S ribosomal subunits and blocks the binding of aminoacyl t RNA to the mRNA. This way, it blocks the bacterial protein synthesis. It immobilizes the bacteria and ceases its activity. It fights with bacteria by interfering in its growth process and cures the infection.
Cynomycine 50 mg capsule should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the capsules out in open.
Cynomycine 50 mg capsules are manufactured by Wyeth pharmaceuticals. This is an American pharmaceutical company, located in Dallas, Texas, United States. You can easily buy Cynomycine 50 mg capsules online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.