|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.36||US$ 10.65||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 21.29||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 31.92||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Cordarone|
|Generic Name||Amiodarone HCl|
Description of the drug
Amiodarone Hydrochloride is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cordaron 100 mg tablet. It is an anti-arrhythmic drug used to prevent or suppress the irregular or rapid heart beat.
Indications and Usage
Amiodarone Hydrochloride is an effective anti-arrhythmic drug, used to treat recurrent abnormal heart rhythms including Wolf-Parkinson White Syndrome, an abnormal heart rhythm condition present by birth, and other types of fast or uneven or irregular heart beat.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore, it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Cordaron 100 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth with a glass of water, it is advised to take at the same time in which you are taking each day, with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Amiodarone Hydrochloride is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
Cordaron 100 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug is contraindicated in patients having a severe abnormal function of the sinus node
- This drug should not be given to a patient having a history of cardiogenic shock.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Amiodarone Hydrochloride cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Cordaron 100 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having a history of heart failure, then consult your doctor before taking this medication
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for a longer duration while taking this medicament
- If the patient have a pacemaker or implant cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), then before taking this drug doctor need to check the device for its proper working. It is advised to talk to your doctor and let him know about your medical history before starting up this medication.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients. Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug is not suitable to take for a longer period of time, it may cause side effect such as nerve or muscle disorder.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Trouble in sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in urination
- Blurred vision
- Muscle and joint pain
- Increased cholesterol level
- Severe cough
- Some serious side effects that can occur:
- Bloody nose
- Double vision
- Congestive heart failure
- Slowed heart beat (Bradycardia)
- Loss of bladder control
- Pain or tenderness around the eye and cheekbone
- Overactive thyroid
- Tightness of cheeks
- Non healing skin sores
- Joint pain
- Unexplained weight
- Irregular heartbeat
- Bulging eyes
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Cordaron:
- Ledipasvir or sofosbuvir
- Clarithromycin, Erythromycin
- Quinolone antibiotics (such as Levofloxacin),
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cordaron 100 mg tablet.
Cordaron100 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Amiodarone Hydrochloride. This drug belongs to a group known as anti-arrhythmics, it works by blocking the receptors that are used by adrenaline to prevent the passing out of the sodium from heart cells, that leads to decreased the electrical activity in the heart and thus treat irregular heartbeats known as arrhythmia.
Cordaron 100 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Cordaron 100 mg tablets sare manufactured by Torrent Pharma. It is an Indian flagship company of the Torrent Group, its headquarter is located in Ahemdabad, India.