Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Celebrex|
Description of the drug
Celecoxib is the main active ingredient present in Cobix– 100 mg Tablet. It is an oral non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, prescribed to treat symptoms such as pain, tenderness, swelling, or redness.
Indications and Usage
Celecoxib is used to treat the pain and swelling of joints associated with diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Cobix is available in the form of a Tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Celecoxib is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Cobix– 100 mg Tablet
- Cobix– 200 mg Tablet
- Celecoxib should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Celecoxib cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Cobix- 100 mg Tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having a stomach ulcer, then in case you must let your know about this problem.
- Patients who are having a bleeding disorders, then in case you must let your know about this problem.
- If the patients have a problem of hepatic impairement, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- If the patients are prone to allergies, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament
- Patients who are having a history of gastrointestinal diseases, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who are having any liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients who have a problem of asthma, must discuss your problem with your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a epilepsy problem or any other mental disorder, should avoid taking this medicament or discuss this problem with your doctor before starting this course of medicine.
- Patients who have problem of uneven heart rate or a fast or slow heart rate, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in appetite
- Unusual weight gain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Easy bleeding
- Bloody stools
- Shallow breathing
- Joint pain
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Celecoxib:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Celecoxib.
Cobix comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Celecoxib. It is a pain killer belongs to a category of drugs called as COX-2 inhibitors. It inhibits the formation of chemicals called prostaglandins, which is responsible for causing pain and inflammation, thereby reducing the pain and swelling symptoms.
Celecoxib Tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Tablet opened
Cobix– 100 mg Tablet is manufactured by Cipla, it is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Cobix– 100 mg Tablet online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.