Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Co- Q Forte Caps|
|Generic Name||Coenzyme Q 10|
Description of the drug:
Coenzyme Q 10 is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Co-Q Forte Caps. Coenzyme Q 10 also known as (CoQ10) is a vitamin substance, and it produced in the cells of the body. This vitamin is very essential for energy production which ultimately stimulates body growth and metabolism. Coenzyme Q 10 concentration is the maximum in the organs which requires a large amount of energy like heart, kidney, and liver. This is otherwise also known as ubiquinone or ubidecarenone.
Indications and Usage:
This medication is very helpful for the treatment of cardiovascular problems like heart failure, other severe conditions of tumour and cancer, muscular dystrophy. It is advisable to continue doing exercises along with the intake of this drug for a speedy recovery. This drug is a natural enzyme analogue which helps in proper digestion and maintenance of body metabolism.
Dosage and Indications
The initial recommended dose of this drug for adults is 150 mg a day. This drug can also be used along with some other medications like chondroitin sulphate. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there you will find detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration
Co-Q Forteis manufactured in the form of a capsule, and it can easily be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal as per the doctor has instructed. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Co-Q Forte is available in the form of a capsule and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Co-Q Forte – 150 mg
Co-Q Forte can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are pregnant or planning to conceive
- This drug is not advisable for infants and children below ten years of age
Warnings and Precautions:
- You may have some side effects if you are very sensitive to the active ingredient of this drug or shell fish. Please consult your doctor if the situation is severe
- This drug should not be prescribed to diabetic patients as it may cause insulin resistance
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Co-Q Forte may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Coenzyme Q 10 may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
- profuse sweating
- problems in breathing
- pale urine
- enhanced heart palpitation
- cold, nausea
- swollen appearance
- change of vision
- dull skin
Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication or Ayurveda drugs.
There are some drugs with which taking this drug has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
- drugs for cancer or chemotherapy
- antihypertensive drug
Coenzyme Q 10 is present inside every single cell of the body and plays a key role in ATP generation. The major amount of this enzyme is centred along the inner mitochondrial membrane. Due to its mobility, Coenzyme Q 10 can participate in electron transport chain as an electron carrier from complex I and complex II to complex III.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Co-Q Forte is manufactured by Universal Medicare Limited. You can easily buy Co-Q Forte drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.