Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Primaxin|
|Generic Name||Imipenem + Cilastatin|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Ind. Ltd|
Description of the drug:
Imipenem and Cilastatin are the two most primary active ingredient present in the drug Cilanem 500+500 mg. This drug is a broad spectrum beta-lactam medication which works very similar to the penicillin and cephalosporin family of antibiotics. This drug is however, classified under the carbapenem class of medication.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is a potent antibiotic used to fight against the bacterial infections. It is indicated for the treatment of respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, abdominal problems, Gynaecological problems, septicaemia, bone infections, endocarditis, and various other microbial infections.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 500+500 mg for at least 20 to 30 minutes every day. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 5 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Cilanem Inj.500+500 mg drug is available in the form of an injection and can be administered only intravenously.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
-Forms and strengths:
Cilanem Inj. is available in the form of an injection and it applies to following strength:
- Cilanem Inj. – 500+500 mg
You can buy Cilanem Inj. – 500+500 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs and conditions have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Cilanem Injection:
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Last trimester of pregnancy
- Lactating women
- Skin infection at the site of injection
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Cilanem Inj. has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Cilanem Inj. along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case, patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- After taking the injection of CilanemInj. please avoid straining your legs, lifting heavy weight, jogging, running, and standing on your feet for a long period of time. This may increase your pain and swelling in the knee and joints.
- When you buy Cilanem Inj. 500+500 mg injection online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Cilanem Inj. is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Kidney disorder
- Severe rash, itching
- Tightening of chest
- Dark urine
- Memory loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Yellowing of skin
Cilanem Inj. drug is reported to interact with several other medication like:
- Valproic acid
- Other penicillin related drugs
- Cancer medications
Imipenem and Cilastatin are the two the main active ingredient present in the drug Cilanem 500+500 mg drug.
This drug is a long –acting broad spectrum first generation semisynthetic antimicrobial antibiotic. It is an inhibitor of penicillin-binding protein. It inhibits cell wall synthesis of bacteria and finally lyses it.
- You should keep this injection in refrigerator
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Cilanem 500+500 mg drug is manufactured by one of the well-known Pharmaceutical company namely Ranbaxy. This company is the major role player in some of the areas like health management and drug discovery.This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.