Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Bambec|
|Generic Name||Bambuterol Hydrochloride|
Description of the drug
Bambuterol Hydrochloride is the main active ingredient present in Bambudil– 10 mg Tablet. Baclofen belongs to a group of medicines called muscle relaxants, and an antispastic agent used for the relief of muscle spasms, cramping or tightness.
Indications and Usage
Bambuterol Hydrochloride is a prodrug of terbutaline. It is usually used for the treatment of chronic bronchial asthma, bronchospasm and reversible airway obstruction.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Bambudil is available in the form of a Tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Bambuterol Hydrochlorideis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Bambudil– 10 mg Tablet
- Bambuterol Hydrochloride should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk.
- Do not take this medicine, if the patient is suffering from liver impairment.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Bambuterol Hydrochloride cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Bambudil-10mg Tablets online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic mellitus patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who are having an overactive thyroid, then you must take the consultation of your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a history of gastrointestinal diseases or an ulcer problem, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- Patients who are having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with your doctor prior taking this medicine
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any kidney problem or it is safe if you consult your doctor and then take this medicine.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients if having a habit of smoking, then let your doctor know. It is better to avoid smoking while taking this medication.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Loss of appetite
- Disturbed sleep
- Shaky feeling
- Frequent passing of the urine
- Visual disturbance
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Bambuterol Hydrochloride:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Bambuterol Hydrochloride.
Bambudil comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Bambuterol Hydrochloride.Bambuterol is called a bronchodilator because it dilates (widens) the airways. It is a Beta- 2 agonists that stimulates beta2 receptors in the muscles which are lined in the airways and leads to the opening of the air passages of the lungs so that the air can flow into your lungs more freely.
Bambuterol Hydrochloride tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Bambudil– 10 mg is manufactured by Alkem pharmaceutical, India. It is a well knownIndian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Bambudil– 10 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.