Description of the drug
The active ingredient of the drug is Tadalafil. It is used in treating erectile dysfunction. You can purchase Apcalis oral Jelly - 20mg online also.
Indications and Usage
Many people suffer from the condition, erectile dysfunction.
Dosage and Administration
The standard dose in 20 mg to be taken before sexual activity. The dose may vary on a case to case basis.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water.
Since the medicine is taken on a need basis hence, chance of missing the dose is not there.
An overdose of the medicine can result in severe side effects. Hence, in case of an overdose get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
- Form: Oral Jelly
- Strengths: 20mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- The drug is prescribed only for erectile dysfunction. It is not to be used for any other purpose.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug or to any other ingredients.
- Discuss with your doctor your medical history and tell him if you are taking any medicines in order to avoid any complication.
- The medicine may result in dizziness. Hence, do not indulge in activity that require high alertness such as driving, operating heavy machinery and so on.
- Do not share the medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
Some of the common side effects of the medicines include:
- Tingling in arms, chest, jaw and neck
- Painful erection
- Prolong erection
- Ringing in ears
- Irregular heart beats
- Swelling in ankles, hands feet
- Light headedness
- Chest pain
- Heavy feeling
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well. Consult your doctor if the side effects persist for long.
There are several medicines that may interact with Apcalis oral Jelly and result in discomfort and side effects. Hence it is advisable to tell your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently so that he can check for any possible drug interaction.
- Certain medicines which may interact with Apcalis oral Jelly are:
- An antidepressant such as rifampin, rifapentine and rifabuting
- Antifungal medication such as itraconazole
- An antibiotic such as erythromycin, clarithromycin
- Drugs to treat heart or blood pressure such as quinidin, diltiazem, amlodipine or others
- Drugs to treat prostate disorder like alfuzosin, tamsulosin, doxazosin or others
- HIV medication such as darunavir, ritonavir, atazanavir or others
The active ingredient of the drug is Tadalafil. When the medicine is taken, it helps in relaxing the muscle and increase the blood flow to specific areas of the body.
The medicine is to be stored in a cool and dry place away from heat light and moisture, it is also to be kept away from the reach of children.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Ajanta Pharmaceuticals a renowned pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Apcalis oral jelly-20 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.