Description of the drug
Permethrin is the main active ingredient present in Permite 5% (30 gm) cream. It is a topical medication, which is used to treat intense itching due to scabies.
Indications and Usage
Permethrin is a drug used to kill lice, fleas, mites and other orthopods. Permethrin is indicated for the treatment of scabies, a condition caused by tiny insects
called mites that cause irritation, intense itching usually increased at the bed. This drug cures these symptoms by killing and paralyzing the mites and their eggs.
Dosage and Administration
Permite cream is usually applied once a day for one to two weeks. The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament
as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
A Permite is a cream to be applied topically on the skin, apply this cream over the whole body including neck, face, ears, and scalp except the area around the mouth
and eyes. Use this drug as directed by your doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause some allergic symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact
Forms and Strengths
The drug permethrin is available in the form of a cream in the following strength:
Permite cream 5% (30mg)
Permethrin cream should not be used in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the formulation.
This drug is not suitable for those who are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Permethrincream cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Permite5% (30gm) cream online, it is
- necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this
- If the patient is having any skin infection or asthma, then consult your doctor prior taking this medicament. It is advised to discuss all your medical history with
- your doctor to avoid any mishappening
- Avoid wrapping of the affected area
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament.
- Keep this drug away from eye, nose, and mouth
- If this drug comes in contact with eyes by mistake, wash your eyes thoroughly with water and contact your doctor regarding the same
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Mild irritation
- Some rare side effect can occur which will be serious:-
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Tightness of chest
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
- Sore throat
Using other drug with this medicament may show some interaction, notify your doctor about your prescription and non-prescription drug to avoid drug interaction. Ask
your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Permethrin.
Permite cream comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Permethrin, which belong to a class of drug known as pyrethrin. It works by paralyzing and
killing the mites and their eggs, thus relieves from itching and irritation due to scabies.
Permethrin cream should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep
this drug out in open.
Permite 5% (30 mg) cream is manufactured by Gladerma It is an international pharmaceutical subsidiary, specializing in the research and development and marketing of
dermatological treatment, its headquarter located in Lausanne, Switzerland. You can easily buy Permite cream 5% (30gm) online from our website and have it delivered at