Out Of Stock
Himalaya anti-hair fall cream is made with the thought of a daily-use formula to keep the hair healthy and protected from the daily wear and tear due to hectic lifestyle and pollution. The hair fall cream strengthens the roots and follicles to reduce the hair fall and improve hair growth. It is also good to increase the tensile strength of the hair. The product is made from the goodness of some natural ingredients and it makes the product safe for all hair and skin types.
- Easily available in the market
- Easy to carry flip top travel pack
- Affordable price
- Creamy and smooth texture
- Easy to apply and absorb into the skin very fast
- Contains several herbal ingredients
- Safe for use on artificially colored or permed hair
- Devoid of any harmful chemicals
The major ingredients used in the hair cream are:
- Amla-It is Indian gooseberry. This natural fruit is used for hair and skin products since very long. This ingredient helps in the maintenance of healthy hair and scalp. Amla is a good source of Vitamin C as well as polyphenols. The Amla prevents hair color damage and also prevents the premature graying of hair.
- Bhringaraja- It finds extensive mention and uses in Ayurveda for various hair care properties. It is rich in phytochemicals like Eclalbosaponins and Wedelolactone; both of these are known to promote hair growth. They are good for strengthening the hair follicles and improve the growth of hair too.
Take the required amount of cream on your hands and then massage the cream into the scalp. Use it regularly before and after shampoo to maintain hair health.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : VoltarenActive Ingredients : Diclofenac Sodium
Generic For : Kelp Therapeutic (Hair Regrowth)Active Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Hair OilActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Extreme Creatine CapsulesActive Ingredients : Natural productSold Out
Generic For : -Active Ingredients : N/ASold Out