Description of the drug
Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosalbutamol is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Aerocort Forte 200/100 mcg Rotacaps. This medicament is a corticosteroids, which is used to prevent and seasonal and year round allergy symptoms such as stuffy or nose, itchy eyes, nose, throat and sneezing.
Indications and Usage
Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosalbutamol is used to treat symptoms like Constriction of airways, Asthma, Lungs inflammation, Runny nose, Allergic rhinitis, Hay fever, Ulcerative colitis, and an Inflammation in nose. It is also reduces irritation in nose and helps to relieve itching, sneezing and blocked or runny nose.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Aerocort Forte is available in the form of a Rotacaps and should not be swallowed, it is to be taken by inhalation only, through Rotahaler. Take the clean Rotahaler and insert the Rotacaps capsule into it the by keeping it in upright position and then rotate to horizontal position that leads to the opening of capsule shell. Then, gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouth piece. Take a full deep breath in your mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that take normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell. Always take this medicament as prescribed by the Doctor.
3. Missed dose
Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe harmful effects. The overdose of any medicine will be poisonous and dangerous. In any case, of an any accidental overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200/100mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg is available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Aerocort Forte 200/100 mcg Rotacaps
- Aerocort Forte 100/100 mcg Rotacaps
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- Do not use this drug if the patient recently had a nasal surgery, sinus infection or have a nasal bleeding.
- Do not use this drug in younger patients 6 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200/100mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Aerocort Forte 200/100 mcg Rotacaps online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts, should consult your doctor regarding your medical history before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having infections including tuberculosis, should tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- For pregnant women, this drug is not suitable it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- For lactating mothers, it is important to consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- Taking this drug should not be used for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious side effects, therefore it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid contact with people who is suffering from an infectious disease, that may spread to others such as chicken pox, measles, or a flu.
- elderly patients or older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, therefore it must be used with caution in these kind of patients.
- Use this drug with caution, use only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sores in your nose
- Increased urination
- Narrowing of airways
- Increased thirst
- Muscles cramp
These are the drugs that may cause you drug interactions:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Aerocort Forte 200/100 mcg Rotacaps.
Aerocort Forte mcg Rotacaps comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200/100mcg + Levosalbutamol 100mcg. Beclometasone belongs to a class of steroid medications called corticosteroids. Beclometasone works by preventing release of certain chemicals from the cells responsible for immune and allergic responses resulting in inflammation and Levosalbutamol relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing.
Aerocort Forte 200/100 mcg Rotacaps should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. keep it in a upright position.
Aerocort Forte 200/100 mcg Rotacaps is manufactured by Cipla Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Aerocort Forte 200/100 mcg Rotacaps online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.
Finally i have done Review by Manoj
kjnzdjvn vjdvsl (Posted on 8/16/13)